Saturday, December 11, 2010

Liz - Portrait Photographer Singapore

Hi all,

Here is some images I took of Liz today in and around the studio.... Liz is a beautiful 17 years old...

It is always interesting what you could get from each shoot from each individual.

It is not difficult to shoot a portrait but it is always challenging to bring out the "personality" or "soul" of a person.... I hope this is the correct interpretation of her... or who she wants to be...

It started with happy giggly shots but soon everything changed.... I love the mood and feel from these pictures... 

All shots are done using natural lighting and I have minimised the skin "imperfection" from the following images...


 I just love this last shot... I cropped it to 16:9 which is very common Cinematic crop on the widescreen tv....

Last but not least, here is the steps from actual shot to the final image that I "see" before I click. Just a quick 1 minute retouching on photoshop...


I love the shots and thanks for the opportunity...

Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: