Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding Photography - Emerald Hill

Emerald Hill is one of the most charming place in Singapore.

I have been privileged enough to photograph some of the most amazing home at Emerald Hill and being featured in Expat Living Magazine....

Sarah and Leon met me over at The Pines.... and they told me that they love my work and would contact me for wedding photography....

They did....

5 Emerald Hill is a special place for them... it is where they hang out, chill and bond... 
and hence it was selected as the location for their wedding shots.

I simply love the "moment" they share and immense personal connection that makes the pictures special... Lighting was perfect when we step in to 5 Emerald Hill and Que Pasa for a shoot.

I thought to just show 1 image as sneak peek... well, I could not resist....

Sarah & Leon.... this is for you guys.... thank you for sharing same vision....

Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: