Thursday, September 23, 2010

Children Photography - In the rain?

Rainy day is often the best day to shoot.... if you love the dark and moody shots which convey lots of "mood".

I was about to leave home for a shoot late afternoon yesterday for a shoot of my returning client and looking at the cloud in the sky tells me that the rain is going to pour... normally, I will receive a phone call from my client asking for re-scheduling, this time, a text message says... "Lets take a chance and carry on with the shoot..."

I was jumping up and down like a little kids inside of me with joy of playing with water....

Arrive at the location and the second we step out from home for outdoor shoot, it started to pour....  

We enjoy it anyway....
Here are some shots from yesterday that I love..... just a quick process to post this....

 
 
Hope you like it as much as I do.....

Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: