Sunday, September 26, 2010

Children & Family Photography - Family with Twins...

Hello....

One of my joyous moment is when I see my own children playing and giggling... it such a heart warming moment....

Remember the day when the first child was born? counting those little fingers and little toes makes me feel so surreal about the whole experience.

I am always wondering about twins... and over the years we have been privilege to capture quite a few twins... 

This week, we have 2 family photography session with family which have twins... and they are both lovely returning clients.... It is amazing to take care 1 child, 2 children at the same time?? I take my hat off for them...  

Twins do have very different personalities, so one trick works with one and may not work with the other...  here are a few that I love....






Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: