Sunday, September 26, 2010

Children Photography - Botanic Garden

Hello,

Been out and shooting since 8am this morning... It is really challenging to capture images of children.

Every child is so different and one thing that they have in common is, they love to do the opposite, but not always... and yes, they don't take instruction too...

Anyway... these 2 images are from the very last session at Botanic Garden... I love the light and I love how it turn out...

Hand is one of the most difficult thing to pose, so try not to pose them. It has to happen naturally and I just love how the hand just drawn the image to the face....

Walking time? well not just yet... once of the most interesting shots of little children when they are just about to walk is how they balance themselves... it is often very challenging to get the smile and balancing at the same time... I was lucky today.... mom told me that he was a little cranky today in the car to Botanic garden...

Time to go home and have dinner with my lovely wife...

Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: