Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Toy - Sony NEX 5 - Children Photography

Manage to spend an hour with the kiddo in East Coast Park....

Sony promise to lend me their latest NEX-5 system and I think they forget all about it...

Anyway, went out and bought one myself and time to test those legendary lenses from Minolta....

50mm f1.2 and 85mm f1.7.... manual focus lenses.... I love its quality....

Anyway, it was really late in the afternoon and both kids are tired and perhaps time for dinner and sleep... but light was good so did a few quick shots of both.... I am very delighted with the result... 

It is a great tool to capture some wonderful images of children photography and preserve my children's memories about their younger year.... It is small, responsive and interesting to use.

Anyway, in case you guys are wondering, the Jeep (Africars) is provided by our lovely friend Wendy from www.source53.com as studio toy and can be bought at Children Showcase at Loewen Garden.







Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: