Friday, September 3, 2010

Children - Our hope, their memories....

Joy is when you get something you WANT.... 
Joy is when a picture trigger the MEMORY that warms your heart
Joy is when looking at the PRICELESS smile of your children


About a month ago, I have decided to buy a rather old (not yet vintage I suppose) Vespa PX15 which date back to 1984.... back then we are talking about 25 years ago, it was a relative cheap transport to go around...

Today, little old vespa means riding on something I love... I don't need another vehicle... but I WANT it...

It took a few weeks to find the right one as I don't want the brand new one... just love those old vespa... So found it and the process takes nearly 2 weeks... I was kinda desperate to ride on it.

It doesn't get use so often, only whenever I got a chance...

Alex and Oliver likes to play around the Vespa and I had the camera with me from the morning shoot... and gosh... I just love the images...

Those pictures summarised the above... Getting what I WANT, pictures of my kids that warms my heart by looking at those priceless smile of the two little champion...

What price do you put on the memories (if you could)?


Regards,

Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

3 comments:

Mrs X said...

Hart, as a fellow Vespa owner, I have to say, welcome to the club! Love your new wheels and your boys are growing up so quickly.

Vincent said...

Absolutely priceless.

Tomato Photo said...

Thanks guys...

Yes, it brings back a lot of memories riding on it...