Saturday, August 14, 2010

Engagement Photography - Chris & Nataly

Hello...

It is funny the day I decided that I am going to branch out to do more "wedding photography" while will still focus most part of my work on my portraiture work with Children photography, I received an email from Chris asking me to quote for their wedding the day after I have decided...

Met up with both of them in my studio and basically "got the job" on the spot... what excite me the most is I know that I am going to have a good time with both of them as they are such a nice couple with lots of connection in their body language... I just love to photograph couple like Chris and Nataly...

Anyway... enough said... here is the engagement session I did...

Very lovely couple with lots of "connection"... it was a very interesting shoot around old terrace houses  in their neighborhood...

I love the old and vintage look of the area and the greenery shots was about 5-10 minutes walk away from their home... As both Chris and Nataly wasn't from Singapore, I have added in "Singapore" backdrop in the shoot so at least when they moved away from Singapore, there is something for them to remember... We spend about an hour shooting...

I can't decide on a couple of images so I decide to show them in "Story Board" mode of the images that I think it is the best summarize the session....

Here it is....


 Hope you enjoy the images as much I enjoy shooting the session...

Regards,
Hart
Tomato Photo
www.tomato.sg

No comments: