Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving on!!!

Hello...

I thought this is time to "upgrade" our blog to something a little better which allow me to showcase our work in Non-Flash fashion so it allows our clients who is using iPhone, iPad or iPod, the ability to view our work.

It is another huge learning curve for me as I need to re-learn about new interface of the ProPhoto blog (which is frustrating when things done work) so I had to "work around" it.

Our new blog can be accessed from our website splash page or simply type in

January seems to be a lot busier that expected and too many things happen outside our "plan"

Our trusted helpers decided to run-away when we bring them for a mini holiday in Bintan... duh... no wonder, they kept asking about the work in Taiwan and HK as they believe they get paid "better" there...

It is disappointing to say the least, as my bed-ridden mom would rely on their help while I am out shooting or running my business.
It is heart-less to abandon my mother while on vacation.... 

We would have let them go if they want to... but run-away is not the right way....

Polo has been unwell with flu and cough..

We were suppose to be on our little yearly get-away to Bali, but trip is postponed until February.

Nonetheless, I have learned a lot this week, taking care of my business at the same time taking care of my bedridden mother and 2 little monkeys and a sick wife... 

Well, good news come when our new helper arrive a couple days ago to take off some pressure off me... 

I have learned how to multitask and usage of my time more efficiently and do a lot of reading in between to strengthen my mind...

Well, I would think February mini-getaway would be well deserved....!!!

Anyway... time for moving on.... do visit our new blog on www.tomato.sg/blog though it is not 100% ready yet.... but it is good enough for now.
Love,

Hart
Tomato Photo

No comments: