Friday, October 8, 2010

Lovely people, lovely friends..... of Tomato Photo

Hello,

End of the year is often filled with lots of activities and lots of running around to make sure things happen in the right order and business is being promoted correctly.

It is a busy time where lack of sleep and long hour are a norm....

On another note, you may notice on the street there is a little fridge-like Van with Tomato Photo logo. That's me in the van most of the time.

It is amazing how many of our friends and clients will email and SMS me after seeing our van.

It's fun and it's great to see what our clients remember us....

We were at Hollandse club last Friday and of course The van was parked in the vicinity... End of day after packing, when walking to my van, I notice a note on the windscreen... I thought... "did I park at the wrong place?" to my surprise and delight...

The note was from friend of Tomato Photo...

Dear Hart,

Love you!!!

Janice, Chirsty and Gommy


It is very very nice gesture and love you guys too....


World is a better place with love...

Regards,

Hart

No comments: